This training enables participants to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training, the participant will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with the certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard.
Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to conduct an audit efficiently.
• 4 Days of instructor led classroom training
• Certification exam
• Hard Copy of Course material
• 100% Pass guarantee or second exam free of cost
• Highly experienced and certified trainers
• Free refreshment classes within 6 months