- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills and MIS
- SAP BASIS Understanding and expertise
- SAP L1/L2 Basis Knowledge like User Maintenance, Role assignment, Monitoring tablespace growth, free space and DB growth
- Database and Service log monitoring and analysing.
- Analysing Early Watch report
- Experience with SDLC Methodologies like ASAP
- Review and validate security audit log.
- Understanding of Cloud environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Team player
- SAP Certifications is a big plus.
- ITIL certification will be added advantage.
- Responsibilities :
- Managing L1 and L2 Incident Management Team.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups etc
- Engaged with systems upgrade , new releases etc.
- SLA Performance and MIS reporting.
- User co-ordination and communications .
- 8 to 10 Years of Experience in IT Application support .
- Education :
- Bachelors degree in computer science (or related area) preferred
tags: 7 To apply for this job Click here http://spanjobs.com/india/jobs/ »